Elite Safety Consultants is an Independent Third party Safety Inspection Company established in Dubai, duly Accredited by DAC/EIAC of Dubai Municipality, to carry out various inspection for various types of Lifting Equipment, Lifting Accessories, Pressure Vessels and NDT (Non Destructive Testing), following BS EN ISO/IEC 17020:2012.
We have built our reputation in the market by providing quality services as per the International Standards, Client’s requirements and expectations, adhering to Local Governmental Authority regulations.
Our strengths lie in Quality Service, Deliverance on time with very Competitive Prices.
- To emerge as a successful independent Third Party Safety Inspection Body and to be one of the market leaders in Safety Inspections.
- A Complete solution provider to most of the DAC Accreditations
- To provide Quality Services as per International Standards, delivering on time with the best competitive prices while adhering to regulations of local governing bodies.
- Our prime objectives are focused towards safety and welfare of our clients.
- We strongly believe and focus on Customer Satisfaction.
- Our Inspection, Testing, Examination and Services shall comply with customer, regulatory and statutory requirements and abide by the highest applicable quality specified to enhance customer satisfaction, creating Health and Safety culture, raising safety and health awareness among employers and employees in UAE.
- We realize that customer needs and expectations continually change in order to answer the challenges of business development and changing environment and hence keep abreast on the latest developments and updated technologies in the industry.
Quality Management System
- Elite Safety Consultants strictly adhere to DAC accredited Quality Management Systems. A system of continual improvement of our Quality Management system that relates to International Standards BS EN ISO/IEC 17020:2012 while achieving the organization’s quality objectives is attained.
Inspection & Services
- Elite Safety Consultants strictly adheres to British Standards (BS) for performing the inspection activities.
- We provide professional inspection services and detailed reports which enables your company to correct problems before equipment failure can occur.
- Our Inspectors will determine the condition of your equipment by making detailed inspection.
Leading Safety Inspection Company in the region
Bearing thoughtful of the global Safety & Quality Standards, Challenges and Developments, adhering to DAC/EIAC regulations, Local authority regulations and BS EN Standards, we have designed our (TPI) Safety Inspections, Trainings and Consultancies to suit our customer needs and maintain Quality Services. Many value-added services are catered along-with