We carry out Third Party Safety Inspections for various Lifting Equipment based on BS EN Standards and local authority regulations.
We carry out Third Party Inspections for the following Lifting Equipment:
- Elevator (Lifts) inspections are one of the important and common lifting equipment which needs to be inspected periodically every 6 months.
- The inspection ensures the essential components of lifts are operating safely and correctly thus making sure our client’s assets and personnel are safe.
- Lift inspections comprises of various types of lifts such :
Escalators & Travelators (Moving Walks)
- Escalators & Moving Walks (Travelators) fall under the same standards of BS EN.
- Whether the escalators are steep or moving walks are inclined, our engineers are well trained to carry out Third Party Inspections.
- Whenever any additional or new Safety Standards are introduced by the local authorities such as Dubai Municipality Public & Safety Department and/or any updates in BS EN Standards, we make sure to implement the regulations immediately.
- Our inspections include technical consultancy to clients to make them aware of recent upgrades.
- Vehicle lifts are inspected annually to ensure the essential components are operating safely and correctly to avoid any damages to personnel, vehicles and to the vehicle lift itself.
- Inspections are mandatory and very important as there are always people working under the vehicle lifts.
- There are various types of Vehicle Lifts as mentioned below.
Mobile Elevating Work Platform (MEWP)
- MEWP inspections are mandatory and should be inspected every 6 months.
- Our inspections include major safety components and the stability of the ground.
- Safety of the equipment is very important as people are working at an elevated position.
- There are various types of MEWP as mentioned below
- Over Head Cranes are some of the most commonly used types of cranes in industries that have heavy duty operational requirements.
- These cranes are used to lift or lower loads as well as to move heavy materials during daily operations.
- They are inspected annually and few major types such as
- Mobile Cranes are extremely useful especially at construction sites but they can also be dangerous if not operated and maintained properly.
- Mobile crane inspection tests the safety and functionality of the equipment and it’s vital that they are regularly maintained and inspected.
- Most of the mobile cranes fall under these 2 categories :
Chain Block and Lever Hoist
- Chain blocks & Lever Hoist are very commonly used portable equipment having a compact shape and they are extremely lightweight which saves the time of mounting.
- They are used to lift & lower heavy loads by manual power.
- These have to be inspected bi-annually.
- A dumbwaiter is a small freight elevator or lift intended to carry food. Dumbwaiters found within modern structures, including both commercial, public and private buildings, are often connected between multiple floors.
- Many dumbwaiters have safety features like locks to ensure that the doors won’t open unless the cab has reached that floor and come to rest. Regular inspections ensure that these safety features are providing the intended protection.
- A goods lift is an equipment to lift goods vertically in a safe way. Persons are not allowed on the lift except for loading and unloading.
- Regular inspections of goods lift ensures the essential components of lifts are operating safely and correctly thus making sure our client’s assets and personnel are safe.
Fire Fighter Lifts
- In any building which is classified as high-rise or High depth building having more than 2 levels of basement, there shall be provided at least one firefighters lift.
- Periodic Inspections of these lifts are very important to ensure the safety of passengers as well as safety of assets in case of any fire accident.
Platform Lifts / Lifts for Disabled
- In simple terms, a platform lift is an equipment, much like an elevator, provides assistance to people with disabilities.
- Regular inspections of these platforms will ensure that all parts and features are operational and in good working condition.
SAFETY INSPECTIONS - MANDATORY
SAFETY INSPECTIONS - SPECIALIZED
Why People Choose
Elite Safety Consultants
Leading Third Party Inspection Company in the Region
If yes, then we are the solution, your one stop safety solution provider. Contact us by entering your details and receive additional information/Quote as soon as possible.