- A pressure vessel is a container designed to hold gases or liquids at a pressure substantially different from the ambient pressure.
- We carry out Third Party Safety Inspections for various pressure Equipment based on International Standards and local authority regulations.
- We have API authorized pressure vessel inspectors to carry out in service inspection activities in oil & Gas, Petroleum and chemical industries vessels.
- An Air Receiver, sometimes referred to as a compressed air tank, is an integral part of any compressed air system.
- The main purpose of this is to act as temporary storage to accommodate the peaks of demand from your system and to optimize the running efficiency of your plant.
- An Air Compressor is a pneumatic device that converts power (using an electric motor, diesel or gasoline engine, etc.) into potential energy stored in pressurized air (i.e., compressed air).
- By one of several methods, an air compressor forces more and more air into a storage tank, increasing the pressure.
- Expansion vessels, also known as expansion tanks, can be found in most domestic pressurized heating systems.
- If you have a combi-boiler, you will have an expansion vessel.
- This vessel contains air and water from the central heating system, and its purpose is to maintain the right level of pressure in the system.
SAFETY INSPECTIONS - MANDATORY
SAFETY INSPECTIONS - SPECIALIZED
Why People Choose
Elite Safety Consultants
Leading Third Party Inspection Company in the Region
If yes, then we are the solution, your one stop safety solution provider. Contact us by entering your details and receive additional information/Quote as soon as possible.