Thermography, Earth Pits & Lightning Arrestors
(Comm. & Res. Buildings, Hotels, Hospitals, Schools, Showrooms, Warehouses, High-rise Towers …)
- Thermography – MDBs, SMDBs, ACBs, ATS, Bus Bars, Capacitors, MCC, Main Switches, Pool Panels A non-contact and non-invasive inspection technique, faster and safer method of early fault condition detection, Inspection, over time, of equipment under same running conditions, allowing thermal anomalies to be easily detected, Reduction of production losses due to unplanned downtime, thus increasing productivity and profitability. Reduction of time necessary for planned shutdown and Reduction of maintenance and repair costs.
- Earth Pits – Effective Earthing is essential for the safe operation of every electrical system and the only way to ensure that earthing installations are effective and that they remain so, is to test them rigorously and regularly.
- Lightning Arrestors – Once a lightning protection system is installed, it must be professionally tested at least once a year to ensure it is capable of conducting a potential lightning strike to a safe earthing point.
Electrical Integrity & Earthing Continuity Tests
- An insulation resistance (IR) test measures and determines how effective the dielectric (insulation) is in resisting the flow of electrical current. The total resistance between any two points separated by electrical insulation.
- This test is to ensure that there are no short circuits between live conductors or between live conductors and earth, and that there is no deterioration in insulation resistance caused by damage or dampness
- Protective conductor Earth Continuity test is an important test in determining the damaged components or broken conductors in an earth circuit.
- Every protective conductor, including circuit protective conductors, the earthing conductor, main and supplementary bonding conductors should be tested to verify that all bonding conductors are connected to the supply earth.
- Protective conductors are used to provide protection from electric shocks and thus it will allow sufficient current to flow so that the protective device can trip.
- Once a torque specification is determined, the joint should be audited to verify the product has been fastened to the specified torque value. It is important to audit the joint for accuracy and to ensure your product’s quality, safety and reliability isn’t compromised.
- Fasteners that are insufficiently torqued can vibrate loose and excessive torque can strip threaded fasteners.
PAT (Portable Appliance Tests)
- A PAT Inspection is a routine inspection of some types of electrical appliance to check they are safe to use.
- The purpose is to prevent electrical accidents in the workplace.
- A full PAT test should include both a visual inspection and a more in-depth check using specialist PAT testing equipment.
Racking System Inspections
- By carrying out regular Pallet Racking Assessments will ensure any problems are dealt with quickly and the risk of an accident is minimized.
- This also complies with health and safety legislation, prevent pallet racking incidents, lower maintenance costs and promote health and safety in the workplace
- Reduce employer liability
- Safety should be your utmost priority when you have employees working under you as you are not only putting your office materials or materials of third parties but also your employees at high risk.
- Vibration analysis is a process that monitors the levels and patterns of vibration signals within a component, machinery or structure, to detect abnormal vibration events and to evaluate the overall condition of the test object.
- Frequency domain vibration analysis excels at detecting abnormal vibrating patterns. If the acceptable operation vibration limit is breached, this could be that the overall health condition of the machine is deteriorating and defects have developed.
LPG Distribution System
- LPG stands for liquefied petroleum gas and is a type of ‘liquid gas’ that can be used as fuel for a variety of purposes.
- A pipeline system for the transport of gas fuels and their distribution among consumers; the basic element of a populated area’s gas supply system.
Glass Barriers, Hand Rails & Guard Rails
- Structural systems and members of Handrails, Glass Barriers & Balcony Guard Rails designed to have adequate stiffness to limit deflection and lateral drift.
- Live load tests are important to validate quality of design, installation & Strength of Handrails, Glass Barriers & Balcony Guard Rails as per DCD & ACSE Requirements.
Pull Out Test
- The durability and strength of anchor bolts, safety wires, eyebolts and other hardware can be affected by various factors. Thus, it is essential that these components are checked and tested on a regular basis.
- Our expert’s inspection engineers are the best when it comes to Anchor Pull Testing. The main purpose or objective for the use of this test is to measure the performance of the anchor installation, and verify that it will resist the pull out forces. Several parameters such as the capacity of the loading apparatus, the loading rate, the bearing ring size, and anchor embedment depth should be taken into account when setting up the test. Ideally, unless the purpose of the test is determining the maximum pull out force, the anchor bolt should not fail or show any movement at the specified load.
- They are a vital piece of equipment at your loading docks. Dock levelers are permanent fixtures installed on the loading dock bay. Created for use with forklifts and other types of heavy-machinery, dock levelers are the optimal choice for durability, safety and efficiency when bridging the gap between the trailer and the dock.
- Periodic inspections of dock levelers are very important to ensure the safety of persons and prevent long-term damage and gives you the opportunity to rectify issues before they become a problem that virtually stops all operations in your facility.
- In electricity generation, a generator is a device that converts motive power into electrical power for use in an external circuit. We are doing the inspection for Portable & Industrial type generators.
- Annual generator load testing allows the engine to reach its full operating temperature, so it burns out accumulated fuel and prevents wet stacking. This ensures the engine runs cleaner and more efficiently.
SAFETY INSPECTIONS - MANDATORY
SAFETY INSPECTIONS - SPECIALIZED
Why People Choose
Elite Safety Consultants
Leading Third Party Inspection Company in the Region
If yes, then we are the solution, your one stop safety solution provider. Contact us by entering your details and receive additional information/Quote as soon as possible.