- Storage tanks serve two major purposes. One is to provide storage volume and the other is to provide pressure to the distribution system.
- We carry out Third Party Safety Inspections for various pressure Equipment based on International Standards and local authority regulations.A particular tank can serve one or both purposes depending on its location within the system and its type of configuration.
- The primary difference between pressure vessels and storage tanks are, Pressure Vessels contain liquids/gases at a pressure above the atmospheric pressure and Storage Tanks store either liquids or gases at normal atmospheric pressure.
- We are competent to carry out Third Party Inspection, Testing and Certification of aboveground storage tanks which are placed in service in petroleum and chemical industries as per API standards by API authorized storage tank inspectors.
- Elite Safety is also approved by Dubai Civil Defense (DCD) to carry out diesel storage and mobile tanks.
- LPG (Liquid Petroleum Gas), is delivered and stored in bottled gas form or bulk tanks, which can be installed anywhere, making it a versatile and portable energy source for all residential or business needs, where main gas is not available.
- A leaking tank may lead to aesthetic complaints, costly repairs, or tank failure and hence regular tank inspections are essential to identify and address potential catastrophic tank issues.
SAFETY INSPECTIONS - MANDATORY
SAFETY INSPECTIONS - SPECIALIZED
Why People Choose
Elite Safety Consultants
Leading Third Party Inspection Company in the Region
If yes, then we are the solution, your one stop safety solution provider. Contact us by entering your details and receive additional information/Quote as soon as possible.