- Welding inspections are conducted for several reasons, the most common of which is to determine whether the weld is of suitable quality for its intended application.
- Many characteristics of a weld can be evaluated during welding inspection - some relating to weld size, and others relating to the presence of weld discontinuities.
- Our specialized welding inspectors are formally certified from international programs as CSWIP / AWS.
WPS & PQR Consultant
- WPS is a document that describes how welding is to be carried out in production. Its purpose is to aid the planning and quality control of the welding operation. They are recommended for all welding operations and most application codes and standards make them mandatory.
- PQR is required when it is necessary to demonstrate that your company has the ability to produce welds possessing the correct mechanical and metallurgical properties. A welding procedure must be qualified in accordance with the requirements of an appropriate welding procedure standard, such as ASME/AWS/EN Standards.
- We also provide welding consultancy services to cover WPS/PQR/WQT Qualification to ensure that the welding procedures are qualified by the fabricator prior to the application on the job, in accordance with the Codes, Standards, Specifications and Customer requirements.
- Our welding consultancy service includes but not limited to,
PWHT (Post Weld Heat Treatment) Training
Post-weld heat treatment is applied to welded steel assemblies, primarily to reduce the likelihood of brittle fracture. The benefits of PWHT include a significant reduction of tensile residual stresses in the weld joint and, to a lesser extent, tempering of the heat-affected zone and the weld metal microstructures.
Vendor Inspection / Third party Inspection
- Vendor Inspection / third-party inspection, involves inspection activities performed at a manufacturer’s works on all types of new-build mechanical, rotating, electrical and instrumentation equipment Within the Petrochemical, Oil & Gas, Power sectors.
- We ensure that the manufacturing processes of your vendors and subcontractors are in compliance with industry standards and regulations and minimize the financial impact of faulty equipment.
SAFETY INSPECTIONS - MANDATORY
SAFETY INSPECTIONS - SPECIALIZED
Why People Choose
Elite Safety Consultants
Leading Third Party Inspection Company in the Region
If yes, then we are the solution, your one stop safety solution provider. Contact us by entering your details and receive additional information/Quote as soon as possible.